Byron Bay (Free Spirit) Love Oils Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil 30ml
FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100 in Australia.
Flat $10 shipping fee for orders under $100.
We use several couriers including Australia Post, Sendle and others.
Overseas orders. discounted shipping is calculated during checkout.
The edible fruits of the exotic Pomegranate contain hundreds of small seeds, each encapsulated in a membrane filled with sweet, bright red juice.
The number of seeds may vary from about 200 to 1400, which is contrary to the belief that all Pomegranates have exactly the same number of seeds. These seeds make up about 20% of the fruit’s edible part and are separated out to cold press extract the oil.
This precious oil contains a unique essential fatty acid – Punicic acid – which is named after its source Punica granatum. Punicic acid is the only known botanical form of Conjugated Linolenic Acid (CLnA), one of the most potent antioxidants known to modern science.
Pomegranate Oil is high in anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
- Rich in essential fatty acids, especially Punicic acid, a natural plant-based oestrogen and extremely potent antioxidant
- High in valuable natural estrogenic and antioxidant properties
- Protects the integrity of skin from harmful elements such as pollution, chemicals and harsh weather conditions
- Polyphenols act as antioxidants which may help improve the appearance of skin blemishes and ageing skin
- Increases skin elasticity, prevents wrinkles and premature ageing
- Encourages collagen and elastin production and promotes a healthy skin complexion
- Prevents moisture loss, hydrates and restores the skin’s pH balance
- Revitalises dull or mature skin, effectively treats dry, chapped and cracked skin and soothes minor irritations
Ingredient: Punica granitum (Pomegranate) seed oil
Love Pomegranate Seed Oil penetrates easily without leaving a greasy residue and can be applied undiluted on to the skin, even on sensitive skins.
FOR MOISTURISING, PROTECTION AND REPAIR Apply directly to skin and problem areas where special attention is required.
NOURISH, REPLENISH AND HYDRATE Apply to clean skin on face, neck and body.
AS A DAILY SKIN CARE REGIME The gentle, nurturing and moisturising qualities of this oil makes it a valuable addition to your daily skin care.
AS A NIGHT SERUM Apply on your face, or add a few drops to your personal cosmetics (toner, mask, moisturiser etc.) to enhance nourishing and moisturising properties.
AS A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT This product is edible and may be taken internally for its valuable nutritional benefits.