pH Digital Meter with 0.01 ph accuracy
Delivery prices are calculated automatically based on weight and delivery location. You can get a shipping estimate from the shopping cart prior to logging in and placing the order. Orders are posted within hours when in stock. If items are unavailable at time of delivery the customer will be notified via phone or email. Our preferred Courier is Couriers Please and MailPlus. We use Australia Post for P. O. Box deliveries and for Regional orders.
- Measurement range: 0.00 -14.00 ph
- Tolerance accuracy: ± 0. 01
- Operating Temperature: 0~50℃
- Size: 155*29*16 (mm)
- Battery: 2*1.5V ( button battery )
- Test item: Test water PH value
- Advantages: High accuracy to 0.01ph, Auto calibration
- Application: Drinking water, aquaculture, aquarium, swimming pools, hydroponics
- Resolution: 0.01ph
Instructions & caution of liquid pH meter
Step 1: Remove the protective cap, then clean the electrode with water and turn on the switch.
Step 2: Put the pH meter into the solution, then read the value until ph readout becomesstable.
Step 1: The electrode is fragile, please handle gently.
Step 2: Ph controller meter can not test the water with high temperatures, such as boiling water.
Step 3: The solution should not exceed the waterline.
How to calibrate drinking water tester?
Step 1: Completely empty the ph powder into 250ml distilled water or purified water to prepare a standard calibration solution.
Step 2: Put the ph meter into the calibration solution and wait for the pH value become stable, then long-press " CAL" key for 5 seconds and the pH meter will begin the automatic calibration. Afterwards, value of "6.86" will flash, the calibration will be finished until the displayed pH value become stable (tolerance within ±0.02).
1. The digital ph meter is already calibrated by the factory before delivery.
2. If the batteries are replaced or removed out, digital pH meter need to be recalibrated before use.
PH meter is widely used in many industries