Fluoride Removal Whole-Home Triple Filtering System 20" x 4.5"
WARNING TO PLUMBERS: PLEASE DO NOT USE LIQUID SEALANTS, IT WILL CAUSE THE PORT TO CRACK!!!
Suitable for large dwellings. Filters at up to 50 litres a minute.
Please read on for full details about how the filtering system can dramatically improve the quality of water throughout your home:
- High-capacity filtering system that attaches to the mainline and automatically cleans all water that flows into your home.
- Dramatically reduces (and in some cases entirely removes) impurities and hardness, including suspended particles, chlorine, heavy metals including lead, zinc and cadmium, pesticides and petroleum products, iron and aluminium, plus the taste and colour is improved.
- Bottom line - the triple filter system ensures you get much healthier, better-tasting water, with the majority of hardness removed, while keeping beneficial minerals in the water (some other filtering systems remove the good along with the bad, so you end up with tasteless water that has no beneficial minerals left in it).
- This means you benefit from healthier water for hot and cold drinks, and for cooking.
- Plus, you benefit by solving the problem of limescale build-up once and for all. This means no more limescale on taps, in the kettle, in your washing machine, in pipes, in your boiler - plus - it makes "streak free" cleaning of your home so much easier.
- And, when washing, cleaner, softer water is healthier for the skin and hair of every member of your household!
- The unit achieves this through the application of three types of filtering -- Mechanical Cleaning to get rid of particles in the water, Ion-Exchange to remove the majority of impurities and hardness, and Soption Cleaning to improve colour, taste, odour, and remove further impurities.
- This powerful filtering system does require a level of comfort in plumbing. If that doesn't describe you, we recommend you use a plumber.
- This system is made up of a high-quality container. This holds the filtration cartridge. And - we feel so confident about the quality of this product we support it with a three year warranty.
- This supports cleaning water up to a maximum of 50 litres a minute and of course can handle both cold and hot water.
- Our filtering cartridges have a surprisingly long life. This again depends on the model you choose, up to a maximum of 50,000 litres before it requires replacing. This on average means one cartridge will last your household a year.
- And importantly, it will be crystal clear when the cartridge needs replacing since water will no longer flow through at speed. This is unlike many competitor systems that continue to feed water through even when they're no longer cleaning the water. So unlike such products, no guesswork is needed for choosing the right time to replace the filtering cartridge!
Now, the water filtering process uses three technologies to remove impurities and hardness from your water:
STEP 1 - MECHANICAL CLEANING
What this means is suspended particles like rust are removed from the water. Depending how clean, or not... how old, or new... the pipes coming into (and around) your home are, impacts what ends up in your water.
Perhaps on the journey into your home, the water travels down a rusty pipe. Could some of that rust make its way into your water?
Now, however high quality the water infrastructure is in your area, it's difficult to know exactly what sort of plumbing the water is travelling through.
However, let's be clear - we're certainly not trying to scare you! We don't believe in scaremongering. But it is a fact of life that some pipes get old, and so impurities sometimes sneak into water.
So that's why we're proud to offer the Typhoon. In fact, we believe it should be part of every single home, since we feel strongly that truly clean and healthy water is everyone's right.
The Typhoon system will work for you automatically, helping to keep the water all around your home healthy and fresh, and will solve a lot of the problems you may be experiencing because of limescale (you'll never have to use a Calgon tablet again!).
So this mechanical cleaning part of the process removes such solid impurities as rust, even down to five microns (more accurately referred to as micrometers). 5 μm if we're going to get technical!
And if you consider a typical hair is 50 microns, this part of the filtering process removes solid impurities from the water many times smaller than the width of a human hair. And that's just step one!...
STEP TWO - ION-EXCHANGE CLEANING
Now, "ion exchange" is certainly a rather technical term. And we're fairly confident the vast majority of our customers (and future customers) that visit this site aren't scientists. So rather than bamboozle you with scientific-sounding words that serve no purpose but to make us sound clever, let's keep it straightforward...
This part of the process uses our powerful "Aragon 3" filtering material. How exactly does that benefit you? Well...
This material is specially formulated and works to allow water to pass through it, but "traps and holds" the vast majority of impurities.
Maybe think of it as an incredibly complicated maze. The water just passes right through, but the chlorine, the iron, the heavy metals, bacteria and viruses... they all reach dead ends, and get stuck in the maze for good. So clean, healthy water gets past this step, and what isn't clean and healthy water, doesn't!
Plus, through extensive testing we discovered this part of the filtering process also removed the vast majority of hardness from the water. In fact, what this approach does is turn "bad calcium" that creates limescale build up, into "good calcium" called Aragonite (hence the Aragon 3 name).
Aragonite is easily absorbed into the body, and doesn't create limescale build up in pipes and appliances. So you get the benefits of calcium in your water, without the many (and often expensive) drawbacks of hard water.
STEP THREE - SORPTION CLEANING
Yes, we know this is another phrase that isn't particularly helpful or easy to understand. But in a nutshell - this part of the filtering process uses a combination of activated charcoal along with silver to further remove impurities and hardness from the water.
And it's certainly true that many water filters offered by our competitors use activated charcoal too. There's a reason for that - it works! In fact, charcoal has been used for filtering impurities for many centuries.
Of course, this part of the filtering process is just one of three. Taken altogether, these three steps dramatically improve the quality of your water. And our patented, exclusive, powerful filtering material Aragon 3 (step two of this process - detailed above) is unique to our filters, and we believe cleans your water more effectively than the majority (if not all) competitor solutions on the market - while - also filtering quickly.
Since we've been developing water filtration technologies since 1986, and since we now have many millions of happy customers worldwide, cleaning water quickly and effectively is something we're very good at - even - if we say so ourselves!
What's Removed From Your Water (And What Stays In)?
Perhaps you're wondering exactly what our three-step approach removes from the water coming into your home? Well...
Here's an easy reference - although - this certainly doesn't list absolutely everything that's removed:
|Hepatitus A virus||96%|
|Heavy and Radioactive Metals
(Lead, Cadmium, Copper, Strontium-90, Cesium)
- Much, if not all of the hardness is removed from your water.
- Plus, unlike some filtering systems that remove too much (the good along with the bad), we ensure beneficial minerals are part of your water. This gives your water a better taste, and helps keep it healthy.
Water Filtering Effectiveness Over Time
Some water filtering solutions lose effectiveness rather quickly. By comparison, we pride ourselves on filtering cartridges that last a long time - and - filter at close to full effectiveness throughout their life.
Typically, here's how effectively our system removes impurities as you continue to use it:
|Contaminant||Start of Cartridge Life||Middle of Cartridge Life||End of Cartridge Life|
|Insoluble particles - rust, sand, silt particles coarser than 1 μm||100%||100%||100%|
|Heavy and radioactive metals||100%||100%||98%|
|Organic compounds, carcinogens, pesticides||99%||99%||97%|
|Hepatitis A virus and Escherichia coli||100%||100%||100%|
So - Is the Typhoon Right for Your Home?
Well, do feel free to ask yourself these questions:
- "Do I want much cleaner water for drinks and for cooking?"
- "Do I want a water filtering system that works for me automatically?"
- "Do I want my water filtered quickly, so I don't have to wait around?"
- "Do I want a system that filters all water that flows into my home, so I have wonderfully clean water for drinking, cooking, washing, and cleaning?"
- "Do I want to solve all the problems associated with limescale build up in my home, once and for all?"
- "Do I want a system supported with a long warranty?"
- "Do i want a system where I only need to replace the filtering cartridge (on average) once a year?"
- "Do I want a system that not only removes the vast majority of impurities, but also removes much (if not all) of the hardness from the water?"
- "Do I want a system that has been independently tested, and shown to work incredibly effectively removing soluble and insoluble impurities, even bacteria and viruses?"
- "Do I want to buy a system from a business that has been developing and manufacturing water filtration systems for over 30 years?"
- "Do I want to buy a system from a company with over 20 million customers around the world, and whose products filter hundreds of millions of litres of water every day?"
Well, if you answered "Yes" to most if not all of those questions, then the Typhoon is very likely the right solution for your home.
SpecificationsNow, allow us to get a little technical, just so you have all the facts:
|Supported water temperature:||4°С up to 95°С|
|Typical Filtering speed:||Standard: Up to 50 litres a minute|
|Typical Cartridge Lifespan:||Standard: Up to 50,000 litres|
|Case:||Made from food-grade big blue housing|
|Connection:||Connected to mainline.|
Perhaps you're asking yourself:
- "Will this filter really clean my water?"
- "Is it better than what the competitors offer?"
- Or perhaps more specifically, "Is this product actually any good?" :)
Well, we certainly understand your concerns, and we don't want you to just take our word without any proof!...
Millions of Customers Worldwide
Our filtering technology is now used by over 20 million customers worldwide, with most of these customers in Asia and Europe, although we're now also distributing our products to the English-speaking world...
We estimate that well over 100 million litres of water every single day is filtered using our products.
Plus, the technologies we've developed have been independently confirmed by more than 20 patents and have been recognized by leading scientific organisations including:
Our products match or exceed the requirements set down by NSF, the public health and safety organisation.
The Wellthy Corporation (part of Mitsubishi Chemical)
Since our products are sold in Japan, the technology has been tested to verify they match Japan's strict water purification requirements.
In 2014 the French-based Institut Pasteur, a non-profit foundation founded in 1888 by the famous chemist Louis Pasteur, independently confirmed Geyser filters removed the following to 99.9999%: poliovirus, rotavirus, legionella and salmonella.
Further Tests & Verification
- Ferrara Research University (Italy) - Department of Microbiology
- Ahlstrom Filtration Company (US) - R&D Institute of Flu
- RAMS Research Institute on Human Ecology and Environmental Hygiene
System components are WaterMark certified. This ensures "products are fit for purpose and appropriately authorised for use in plumbing and drainage installations". Also, components are FDA compliant, this means that materials are safe for direct food contact and won't leach any contaminants into the water.
Manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Certified. ISO 9001 is the ultimate benchmark for quality management, this means products meet expectations and quality standards.
The ISO 14001 refers to the fulfilment in environmental performance requirements such as, resource efficiency, waste reduction, costs easing, environmental impact measurement and competitive advantage in supply chain design, these among others.
Moreover, filters are certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). NSF confirms the filters comply with their reduction claims and ensure safe healthy water.
Aragon Filter Certifications:
Certified by Institut Pasteur de Lille (France)
Certified by S.M Kirov Military Medical Academy (Russia)
Certified by The Research Institute of Influenza (Russia)
Certified by V.G Khlopin Radium Institute (Russia)
Certified by The Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology (Russia)
Certifued by IFTS (France)
Certified by IAPMO (United States)
Certified by University of Ferrara (Italy)
How often should I replace my filter cartridges?
Every year all three filter cartridges should be replaced. However, replacement frequency depends on water quality.
What is a whole house water filtration system?
Standard “point-of-use filters” such as water jugs, tap purifiers, and refrigerator water filters offer the ability to filter the water where you need it. However, these methods are time-consuming and are only effective if installed on every fixture of your house. A more efficient technique is a “whole house” water filtration system.
Whole house filters differ from point-of-use-filters by being located at the water source for your home. The filter is installed at a junction before it reaches your individual water fixtures. This allows for the distribution of filtered water to your kitchen sink faucets, bathroom faucets, shower heads, washing machine, etc.
What is the Filtration Process?
Stage 1: Sediment Filter
Stage 1 features a sediment filter that removes sediments like dust, dirt, rust and sand.
‣100% Polypropylene material for wide chemical compact
‣Three layers structure cartridge, high contaminant holding capacity, long filter service life.
‣Certified by NSF 42 and FDA CFR Title 21.
Stage 2: Fluoride Filter
Stage 2 features a fluoride filter.
Premium: Stage 3: Aragon Filter
Stage 3 for the premium version features the latest technology in water filtration, the Aragon Filter. Aragon Polymers are highly effective at removing heavy metals, viruses, bacteria and parasites Also, this filter has been tested in laboratories worldwide proving its efficiency and extraordinary removal rates.
Capacity: 60,000 Litres
Max Flow Rate: 50 litres per minute
‣Certified by Institut Pasteur de Lille
‣Certified by S.M Kirov Military Medical Academy
‣Certified by The Research Institute of Influenza
‣Certified by V.G Khlopin Radium Institute
‣Certified by The Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology
The fluoride Filter must be flushed out by itself first for 10 mins, then install the other 2 filters and flush out the 3 filters for 5-10 mins, then you're ready to go.
Add the content to appear when the content is expanded