GEYSER EURO - kitchen Tap Water Filter
Delivery prices are calculated automatically based on weight and delivery location. You can get a shipping estimate from the shopping cart prior to logging in and placing the order. Orders are posted within hours when in stock. If items are unavailable at time of delivery the customer will be notified via phone or email. Our preferred Courier is Couriers Please and MailPlus. We use Australia Post for P. O. Box deliveries and for Regional orders.
- The GEYSER EURO water filter is a compact and inexpensive flow filter for mounting on any tap. Despite its small size, maximum water purification is guaranteed in several stages. High filter effectiveness is down to the unique properties of the ARAGON material of which the filter element is made. The technology developed and successfully used by GEYSER specialists is a real breakthrough in the field of water purification.
- The tap filter is installed directly onto the tap. It, therefore, is the optimal solution for people who do not want to overload precious kitchen space with a sizeable stationary water purification system. The water purified by the GEYSER EURO filter contains the optimal mineral composition. It has an excellent taste so that you can drink it in unboiled form without harm to health. It is also ideal for making coffee, tea and other various dishes.
- The GEYSER EURO water filter is a mobile filter nozzle for taps. Installation is straightforward and does not require specialised knowledge. You can remove the filter at any time and take it with you when you move or travel, so you can always drink healthy, purified water - directly from the tap.
- ARAGON uses a combination of three cleaning methods:
- MECHANICAL- all particles more substantial than the pores of the material remain on the surface without penetrating the structure of Aragonite.
- ION EXCHANGE - Water is softened by the ion exchange method. The ion exchange material (Aragonite) releases sodium ions when interacting with water and simultaneously absorbs calcium ions. Sodium-containing water does not leave deposits (lime) on electric radiators (for example, teapots or coffee makers) and is more easily absorbed by the human body.
- ABSORPTION - Absorption of all pollutants in water by sorption material.
- · ARAGON removes the following substances from water:
- INSOLUBLE PARTICLES, RUST, SAND, LARGER THAN 0.5 mcm (µm) - 100%
- TURBIDITY - 100%
- COLOUR - 90%
- CHLORINE - 99%
- LEAD, CADMIUM, CESIUM 137 - 95%
- IRON - 90%
- ORGANIC COMPOUNDS, CARCINOGENS AND PESTICIDES - 95%
- MICROORGANISMS - 99%
- MICROPLASTIC - 99%
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GEYSER EURO FILTER:
- FOR WHICH TAPS IS SUITABLE?
Our filter is designed to be connected to taps with an external thread of 22 mm. The filter kit includes an adapter for connecting taps with a female thread of 24 mm.
IF YOUR TAP HAS A DIFFERENT THREAD SIZE AND THE FILTER DOES NOT FIT - PLEASE TELL TO US - WE HAVE ADAPTERS FOR OTHER SIZES AVAILABLE!
- WHEN DO I NEED TO REPLACE CARTRIDGE?
The service life of an ARAGON cartridge is up to 3000 litres. However, this is highly dependent on the quality of the water source. If the water is very hard or very polluted, the service life will be much shorter. Because the material ARAGON is a function of SELF-INDICATION - it shows when it is time to change it. There are two signs that you need to replace a cartridge:
1. Water pressure drops considerably. This means that the cartridge is dirty and needs to be replaced.
2. The taste of your water has deteriorated significantly - this is the second sign to replace the cartridge.
- DO NOT TURN THE FILTER ON MAXIMUM!
After connecting the filter, you will notice that if you turn it on maximum, the water will rush out of it under high pressure. Let us explain why this happens: Geyser EURO is a flow-through type of a filter: the quality of water purification in it depends on the speed of water flow - the slower the water passes through it, the better it filters water! Therefore, the filter is designed specially in such a way that the person should use the filter with less pressure as possible: then the water will pass through the Aragon material slower, and then a larger area of the material will be in contact with water. Accordingly, cleaning from impurities will be much better and you will get truly purified water, enriched with useful Aragonite!
The water that passes through Aragon material is not only clean, but also healthy!
The leading institutions of Europe confirm the unique properties of Aragon:
- Institute of Microbiology Pasteur, France
- Microbiological Research Center, Ferrara, Italy
- International Group of Environmental Research Laboratories Eurofins, Sweden.
ARAGON material - Innovation in water purification!
ARAGON is a unique micro globular filter material developed and patented by GEYSER company.
It has the following properties:
- Microglobular structure - ensures effective retention of all impurities
- Three filtration methods: mechanical, sorption, ion exchange
- Anti-Reset effect: filtered contaminants will never get into purified water
- Silver is integrated into the structure of the material - gives it a powerful antimicrobial effect
- Quasi - softening. The effect of changing the structure of hardness salts from calcite to ARAGONITE. This is an easily digestible form of calcium!
- Self - Indication: When the cartridge is clogged, the water pressure drops, this is a signal to replace the cartridge!