We know that life is all about balance. We balance work and our social lives, just as much as we balance different priorities that come our way. So why not take this approach when it comes to our bodies?
So what is pH in our bodies?
In simple terms, pH is a measurement of the amount of acid and alkaline that is present in different parts of our bodies, with our lungs and kidneys playing significant roles in this operation.
An alkaline diet encourages high intakes of fruit and vegetables, alongside lowering the consumption of processed food. This naturally promotes a decreased risk of heart disease, cancer and obesity.
Research suggests that not only does implementing an alkaline diet into your life benefit your overall physical health, but has shown to increase energy and mental clarity.
While maintaining a healthy diet encourages your journey to balance, the incorporation of natural superfoods can assist in reaching those goals. Here are five of Alkaline World’s best.
- Organic Cacao Powder: Cacao is an ancient superfood, once traded by the Mayans and Aztecs as currency. All chocolate originally comes from Cacao, it's the processing in time and heat that separates our Cacao from standard cocoa.
- Organic Alkaline Greens: Alkaline Greens is a delicious, clean and powerful alkaline food formula which helps to push out toxins out of your system and easily alkalises your body. It helps to build your blood which feeds every cell of your body. Your Body will love you for this..
- Organic Moringa: This allrounder super food powder can be added to smoothies, your favourite baked goods or even mixed with hot water to make a delicious tea. Moringa Powder is certified organic and vegan, high in iron, calcium and magnesium and also acts as a good source of protein.
- Saka Alkaline Water: This pure multi-award winning water is naturally low in sodium and high in calcium and magnesium, befitting your overall health. Saka is naturally alkaline.
- Organic Premium Maca Powder: Maca root is an ancient plant native to the Andes. Traditionally consumed by the Incas for its nourishing qualities, Maca is considered a super food with a high nutritional value. Maca is the energising and revitalising superfood of the Incas, where it is revered for its aphrodisiac qualities and wide-ranging benefits to the hormonal system.
Alkaline World has a vast selection of natural super foods and home appliances to help kickstart your journey to a more balanced you!
By Alkaline World