Type 2 diabetes is a lifestyle disease meaning that you have created it because of your lifestyle choices. The good news is that if you have created it you can change it by making changes to your lifestyle.
What would I do?
- No animal food including meat, chicken, fish, cheese and dairy
- Eat 80% fruit, nuts, seeds, beans, lentils, legumes and grains
- Eat 20% veggies preferably raw unless in winter then lightly cooked
- I would include freshly made juices and smoothies everyday
- Drink 2 litres of water daily – I only drink Saka Water, it is natural alkaline water straight from mother nature
- I would use Don Tolman’s Pulse either as a meal or as a snack when required
- Exercise daily by simply going for a walk outside in the fresh air for at least 30mins
- Watch the movie Simply Raw – Reversing Diabetes in 30 days
- Undertake some form of effective stress management training
- Set an intention clearly by writing down a statement of intent on white paper with blue ink and reading it out loud daily. This must be a positive statement that does not mention the problem but instead focuses my intention on a goal to achieve – the key to healing.
– “I will commit to eating only raw food for the next 90 days.’
Many people world wide, have and continue to, reverse diabetes through making lifestyle changes.
Remember that change starts with YOU making a change.
Foods for Diabetes
- bitter melon
- beans – all types
- shiitake mushrooms
- rice – brown or wild
- sweet potatoes